Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman application

4 posters

Go down

Shaman application Empty Shaman application

Post  Keske Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Name:Malkolm Abrahamsson
Nationality:Swedish

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):

So a little bit about myself. My dad died when I was 14, which led to the fact that I'm one grade behind what I was supposed to be. Becouse of things piling up over the years due to beeing away most of that year from school.

I've been facinated by Japan and asian culture since I was about five and I read alot of Manga and I watch some animes from time to time. I feel that it's a bit sad that the bandwagon of 13 year old girls/boys has kind of giving others a bad reputiation, but I can asure you I am nothing like that.

My other passion in life is sports, and football in particular I am almost obssesd by it and I watch way to many games a year for it to be good for me. Even strange or "exotic" sports have a place in my temple and I follow things like Sumo, Speedway and Handball that is far from the mainstream gallery of fame so if anyone feels like talking sports I'm always up for a discussion.

Video-gaming has been my hobby since I was 8 when I got my gameboy, and I've been hooked ever since. Most of my friends grew out of the video-gaming around age 15-16 so I find online games great since I can talk to people with the same hobby of mine and they actually have a clue of what you are saying, and it's been a great experience opening me towards gaming, and that you don't have to be a greasy guy with glasses to like gaming and has give more fuel to this hobby.

Class your wanting to roll and why:

Shaman if Horde I want to play a Resto shaman, simply becouse I find their way of healing the most intressting.
Druid if Alliance, simply won't play a draenei, and druid is resto goodness aswell.

Reason for re-rolling:
I need a new challenge, my old guild which I love with all my heart is a bit stagnant at the moment, and I'm getting a bit frustrated with the lack of progress, so instead of whining there I rather take on a new challenge and keep the friends I got on that side.

Previous raiding experience:

PRE-BC
ZG,MC,BWL,AQ20,AQ40
TBC: Kara, ZA, SSC and Gruul.

Play times: Varies alot depending on how my week is set up, but I'm free at evenings, and I really should be able to put in enough time into the game.

Keske

Back to top Go down

Shaman application Empty Re: Shaman application

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:36 pm

I think Admin is away for the night now, i'd suggest checking back here tomorrow for a response Feel free to browse the forum in the mean time and gl with your app
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Post  Keske Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:35 pm

Ah ok, I see that you've decided to go horde, so a Troll Male Shaman it is

Keske

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatalecurse Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:36 pm

Keske wrote:Ah ok, I see that you've decided to go horde, so a Troll Male Shaman it is

On behalf ot the admin since we need shamans and is a good application welcome to the reroll effort, post away in the discussions forum or register if you havnt
Fatalecurse
Fatalecurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Keske Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:41 pm

Fatalecurse wrote:
Keske wrote:Ah ok, I see that you've decided to go horde, so a Troll Male Shaman it is

On behalf ot the admin since we need shamans and is a good application welcome to the reroll effort, post away in the discussions forum or register if you havnt

Not to in anyway belittle your athourity, but since my thread didn't get a lock down/response from the admin, I asume you are an Officer and that your wording is final? Or does Admin still have to lay a final response?

Keske

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:18 am

Hello Malkolm,

Thank you for your application, at this time im pleased to announce we can offer you a spot as a shaman.

Please feel free to add to the forums and make yourself at home.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down