Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock App

3 posters

Go down

Warlock App Empty Warlock App

Post  Beefshoc Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:58 pm

Name: Sam(IRL) Ingame my name is undecided (Depends on what server we're picking and what names are taken, etc)
Nationality: English (United Kingdom)

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
Nothing much IRL, i'm 18 years old and currently not in education or employment so i spend my days lazing away on WoW. I have 6 level 70's and i have played every class to level 60 except Paladin(too boring)
Having cleared all content and being amazingly bored i'm looking for a place to reroll, and hopefully try the Alliance again. Haven't had an alliance character over lvl 41 since Patch 1.8 you see :>

Class your wanting to roll and why:
I'd like to play a Warlock. Warlocks are the class i enjoy playing the most and i've levelled 3 warlocks to at least 60 in the past. My old main was a warlock too.
Reason for re-rolling:
Having cleared all content and being amazingly bored i'm looking for a place to reroll, make some new friends and have some fun.
Previous raiding experience:
ZG Farm, AQ40 Farm, MC Farm, BWL Farm, AQ40 Farm. Naxxramas bosses done:
Anub'Rekhan, Grand Widow Faerlina, Maexxna, Noth, Instructor Razuvious,Patchwerk,Grobbulus,Gluth, Thaddius.
Karazhan Farm, ZA Farm, Gruuls/Magtheridons Farm, SSC Farm, TK Farm, Hyjal + BT Farm.

Play times:
When i get up - When i'm tired basically.

Would help to know if you have rerolled yet and if so, what server.

Beefshoc

Back to top Go down

Warlock App Empty Re: Warlock App

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:06 pm

I think Admin is away for the night now, i'd suggest checking back here tomorrow for a response Feel free to browse the forum in the mean time and gl with your app
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Post  Googler Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:38 pm

Sixsense wrote:I think Admin is away for the night now, i'd suggest checking back here tomorrow for a response Feel free to browse the forum in the mean time and gl with your app

What he said.
Googler
Googler

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:43 pm

Hello there Sam,

Thank you for your application, im happy to inform you we can offer you a place within our guild, your great raid experience is a great plus as well as your very accessible raid times.

Please feel free to add to our discussion forums and make yourself feel at home.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down