Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morgontofflan, Resto Shaman

2 posters

Go down

Morgontofflan, Resto Shaman Empty Morgontofflan, Resto Shaman

Post  Morgontofflan Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:04 pm

Name: Johan
Nationality: Sweden, Uppsala.

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Well I'm an 18 year old guy still living at home (duh) and studying in Secondary school(?), gymnasiet in Swedish Smile. I mostly play WoW or other games on my free time, I recently got my hands on a XBOX 360 so a few hours playing Halo over the intrawebz aint unusual. I was browsing the general forums, since there's not much else to do nowadays :p, and I stumbled across your thread. I was hooked immediately. I would without a doubt stick with you till the end.

Class your wanting to roll and why: I'd love to reroll a Shaman or possibly a Hunter. I've been playing a rogue since March 2005 so I'm quite fed up with the melee dpsing part of the game if you know what i mean. So I'd like to play a Resto Shaman, simply because the few times I've played a healer in raids/groups I've loved it. I like the feeling of helping others stay alive/do more damage etc in stead of just relying on other classes like a Rogue. Not really sure why I'd like to roll a Hunter, I guess I feel attracted by the pet part Smile. Though if I need to choose, I'll probably choose the Resto Shaman.

Reason for re-rolling: At the moment I'm really bored with WoW. Just clearing the same two instances every week and then just idling in Shattrath has got to me, I need a change or I'll be forced to give up this game!

Previous raiding experience: Pre-TBC: I cleared ZG, AQ20, MC, Onyxia, BWL, AQ40, 10 bosses in Naxxramas and all the Outdoor Encounters.
TBC: I cleared Kara, ZA, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, TK, Mount Hyjal, Black Temple and the two outdoor encounters. I've been clearing BT since mid-October now.
Note: This has all been done on my 2 different Rogues, 1 pre-TBC and 1 in TBC.

Play times: I'm available from ~16:00 - 01:00/02:00 on weekdays and during the weekend most often all day.

If there's anything more you want to know please just contact me over these forums. Hope to hear from you soon. God I hope I get in! :p
Morgontofflan
Morgontofflan

Back to top Go down

Morgontofflan, Resto Shaman Empty Re: Morgontofflan, Resto Shaman

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:06 pm

Admin's off for tonight i think, so you should get an answer tomorrow sometime Smile
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgontofflan Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:09 pm

How did I manage to double post Surprised. Delete this one please :p
Morgontofflan
Morgontofflan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content