Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Sadez Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:00 pm

Sorry if im too late to apply, I did see that your ranks are full but you mentioned something about taking on afew extra's so I hope im not too late.

----------------------------------------
Name: Sadie
Nationality: British [UK]

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
Hello my names Sadie, im 18 years old and live in the UK. Ive been playing world of warcraft for... about 8 months now and have a level 70 Hunter and a lvl 60 odd priest, aswell as a bunch of lower level alts. Im a gamer, nothing I love more then to spend my time playing on my pc or 360, that sounds kind of sad I know haha... I do like going out too... honest. But yes I do spend alot of time on WoW and im only slightly ashamed to say it lol. It is a kickass game which I do perhaps take a little too seriously in the battleground xD But other then that im a pretty relaxed player who'll help you out with buying your mount, doing some quests whatever, where and when I can.

Class your wanting to roll and why:
Druid [As a tank or a healer] - Having the option of being a tank or healer is sweet. Theyre also kickass at both.
Rogue [I'd quite like to try one out] - I had a 19 twink and really enjoyed that.
Hunter [My main so I have experience with these] - I love hunters <333 end of lol.

Reason for re-rolling:
On my server there are very few raiding guilds that are currently recruiting my class, infact I dont actually know of any. Alot of my friends have moved on. I feel re-rolling is one of the only options I have left. Itd be an opportunity to become part of a group and make new friends which is what I really need right now. I do have alot more experience with alliance characters but im a serious wow addict so im sure i'd pick up horde in no time.

Previous raiding experience:
I've been to Karazhan afew times and downed the majority of bosses there, also been into Gruuls but my guild didn't have enough tanks so we wiped afew times and then quit after we couldn't find a suitable feral tank.

Play times:
Im pretty much on all the time, I know its sad. xD

Sadez

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Admin Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:25 pm

We have started but were willing to take on a few more druids, please whisper Nazarov in-game!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down