Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would like to join you guys (maybe with a mate of mine) but not yet sure

3 posters

Go down

Would like to join you guys (maybe with a mate of mine) but not yet sure Empty Would like to join you guys (maybe with a mate of mine) but not yet sure

Post  Archavio Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:40 pm

I will talk to him tomorrow about it, though I REALLY..REALLY suck at picking a class Sad I currently have a 70 warlock and a 70 warrior and a ton of alts...

So I will have a hard time deciding, but I'm kind of bored of my current PvE realm (Horde, Bronzebeard...big lack of players :\)

You'll hear from me,

Archavious.

Archavio

Back to top Go down

Would like to join you guys (maybe with a mate of mine) but not yet sure Empty Re: Would like to join you guys (maybe with a mate of mine) but not yet sure

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:41 pm

Ok mate nice one Smile let u sknow what you decide cause im sure you'll be welcome here
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Would like to join you guys (maybe with a mate of mine) but not yet sure Empty Re: Would like to join you guys (maybe with a mate of mine) but not yet sure

Post  Fatalecurse Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:44 pm

Sure, theres time but dont leave it too late.

Admin isnt on tonight so Cant tell you exactly, but as far as im aware were short on priests and shamans, but well made applications will be considered
Fatalecurse
Fatalecurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Archavio Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:46 pm

I might want to add that my current interests are hunter / spriest / rogue..or maybe another warlock Sad

My mate will most likely be shadowpriest, tho I'll talk to him first.

Archavio

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatalecurse Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Archavio wrote:I might want to add that my current interests are hunter / spriest / rogue..or maybe another warlock Sad

My mate will most likely be shadowpriest, tho I'll talk to him first.

Your both welcome to be Smile Just keep your options open for level 70 whether youll ve Holy or Shadow
Fatalecurse
Fatalecurse

Back to top Go down

Would like to join you guys (maybe with a mate of mine) but not yet sure Empty /

Post  Archavio Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:32 pm

Does that mean we're basicly accepted? Smile
I might want to add our raid experience aswell

Mine:

Pre-TBC: As maintank on my warrior: ZG/MC/BWL/AQ20/AQ40/Naxx up to razuvious on farm, on my warlock I've just done some MC.
TBC: Karazhan 10/10, Gruul 2/2, Magtheridon, SSC 5/6 (some tries on Lady Vashj), 2/4 TK.

My friends:

Just done some MC

I may add hes a real skilled player on almost any class and has alot of knowledge of the game.

Yours,

Archavio

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatalecurse Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:35 pm

thtas good to know mate, yeah the admin will get back to ya, so i dont see any problems, but hes the only one who can decide atm
Fatalecurse
Fatalecurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:21 am

Hello there,

Sorry to be a stickler, but may yourself and your friend make seperate applications using the template.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum