Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priest Application

3 posters

Go down

Priest Application Empty Priest Application

Post  Masx Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:58 am

Name: Mark
Nationality: UK

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):

Hey, i'm 21 male from scotland, i am currently studying Computer Game Development at university and am nearing the end of my 3rd year, i also work part time at weekends to make ends meet Smile been playing WoW for around just over 2 years now and love it, i am pretty much guaranteed to be seen online at least once a day, and on my days to myself i will be online all day.

Class your wanting to roll and why:

I would prefere at the moment to roll a priest to later become holy, i've been raiding a warlock and mage for the past year or so and would like to be apart of the healing side of things, as i had a shaman pre-tbc and used to love raiding with it.

Reason for re-rolling:

At this moment in time, im only pvping with my mage because my raiding guild disbanded and i havn't had the time to search for another guild, but now i want to get back into raiding (pve) and the leveling aspect sounds appealing to me, with the recent changes.

Previous raiding experience:

Pre-TBC:
- ZG : Clear - Shaman
- MC : Clear - Shaman
- BWL : Clear - Shaman
- AQ 20 : Clear - Shaman
- AQ 40 : Clear - Shaman
- Naxx : 4 bosses Cleared - Shaman

TBC:
- Kara : Clear - Mage / Lock
- Grull : Clear - Mage / Lock
- TK : upto Keal - Mage / Lock
- SSC : Clear - Mage

Play times:

Usually online everyday if i can help it Smile if i have uni then from ~5pm onward till early morning if no uni then 7am till early next morning, weekends i work so, from 9pm till late and sunday 8 pm till late.

Masx

Back to top Go down

Priest Application Empty Re: Priest Application

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:58 am

I think Admin is away for the night now, i'd suggest checking back here tomorrow for a response Feel free to browse the forum in the mean time and gl with your app
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Post  Sudha Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:05 pm

I like this application, if you used some colors and font styles (i.e. bold, italian and underlined) This apply woul be one piece of eye candy.
Sudha
Sudha

http://www.rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Masx Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:09 pm

i probably would have, though i've probably had a bit too much of the Magners if you know what i mean Wink anyways hope to hear from ya's soon

Masx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:56 pm

Hello there Mark,

Thank you for your application, im please to say i think we can offer you a place in the guild as it stand, your raid experience is pretty good and your raid times match well with the general community here.

Please register and feel free to add to our discussion forums. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down