Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue application

2 posters

Go down

Rogue application Empty Rogue application

Post  Shabobbin Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:07 am

Name:Gordon
Nationality:UK

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): I am a (fairly) mature player and have played for around two years mostly solo. I am a student so I have plenty of time to play Very Happy . I am fairly quite in chat but I am happy to help out with whatever is required.

Class your wanting to roll and why: Rogue I have played almost every other character to high levels but for some reason I have never tried a Rogue. I raided with a resto druid so DPS would be a nice change for me.

Reason for re-rolling: I would like to experiance a bit more of the social side of this game. I was a few months ago in a modest raiding guild but that self destructed so I am finding myself just hanging around capital cities doing random heroics and PVP. I also feel it would be nice to be in 'on the ground floor' of a guild and see it build up throughout the game.

Previous raiding experience: All of pre BC but only up to Moroes in Kara.

Play times: Every evening from 6 till whenever all day Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Well I have rambled on enough if you have any other questions just let me know.
Shabobbin
Shabobbin

Back to top Go down

Rogue application Empty Re: Rogue application

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:10 am

Hello there Gordon,

Application looks really good overall and im happy to say we can accomadate your Rogue. Lack of TBC experience shouldn't proove a problem as you've raided all pre bc content, and to be honest it was alot harder back then imo!

Thanks for your application, please feel free to add to our discussion forum and make yourself feel at home. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down