Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

4 posters

Go down

application Empty application

Post  M Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:20 am

Hello there,

I found a link to here on wow european forum. I'm atm very bored with WoW. I quit the game for a few months last year, joined a new guild, that broke again etc... Anyway, I'm interested in the project here.
A few words about my WoW experience:
_pre TBC: all cleared except Sapp and KT.
_TBC: SSC, TK cleared, 2 bosses in MH.
I've been playing shaman, hunter, paladin and rogue and raiding with hunter and paladin. I Started WoW in the beta. I've always been playing on a pve server, which was quite a bad idea: low level of commitment from other players in general, low average skills etc... I made a few friends on it though so I stood there. (rerolled a hunter on a pvp realm last year to 65)

I have a few questions I haven't found any answer to yet (maybe I didn't look well enough).

So far, is there any final decision made on the faction and realm (type) the guild will play on ?

will come check later for any answers.

Seeya

M

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  Googler Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:23 am

There is no definite choice of Realm/Faction so far, but it would appear Horde on Anachranos (PvE) is a popular choice.
Googler
Googler

Back to top Go down

Post  Endeavour Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:26 am

Also, it may help your chances if you use the application form template, I'm guessing it's there for a reason Razz
Endeavour
Endeavour

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:30 am

Hello,

There isn't a final descion on everything yet but were getting closer as a collective, basically looks like a horde guild on a new(ish) PVE realm. If this information is useful please dont hesistate to write an application.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:04 am

I missed the application form so here it is:

Name: Octave
Nationality: French

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
I'm a PhD student, writing a thesis in mathematics/ algorithmics. Im not married and don't have children. My gf knows I play WoW and she's ok with it. In WoW I'm interested in PvE content. I don't play BGs that much, sometimes when leveling alts in order to play classes differently and see what they can do. I don't do arenas.

Class your wanting to roll and why:
I'd probably reroll either a hunter (but it'd be my 4th ><) or a paladin (holy or tank, not retri) if Alliance. They have the playstyles I like the most. I'd go for a shaman if Horde.

Reason for re-rolling:
I stayed on Aszune (pve realm) for too long and I'm bored with it. I'd rather start something fresh and play with the same players from early levels to end game content, it has to be fun !

Previous raiding experience:
Pre TBC: all cleared except Sapphiron and KT.
TBC: SSC and TK cleared, Winty and Anetheron down in MH.

Play times:
About 18h to midnight all days except tuesday. longer on weekends. I could need another evening off when raid times come or my life expectancy will decrease dangerously.

About realm choice I don't think a pve realm is such a good idea. We're all aware of Blizz sucky policy regarding transfers, you roll on a pve realm you're stuck here forever. If everyone's sure they'll stay in the same guild and be dedicated for long enough for us to clear WoltK it can work though and even help, especially if it's a new realm.

M

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:16 am

Hello there Octave,

Thanks for your great application, i take it your class descion depends on faction, it really does look like we'll be rolling horde so i'll put you down for a shaman at this point.

Im happy to say we have a spot for you in the guild and look forward to playing with you,please add to our discussion forums and make yourself feel at home.Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaboshi Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:07 am

hey again Smile

Actually forget about the shaman, I got a 50 Horde one already and I kinda stopped playing it. That'd probably be the same with a new one. There are some parts in the class mechanics I just can't stand. I 'll roll an orc hunter, female and call her Orbital.

Akaboshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down