Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage Application

2 posters

Go down

Mage Application Empty Mage Application

Post  Jeff Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:03 pm

Name: Sean
Nationality: British

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Hi! I’m a planning engineer for an electrical company who likes to spend his spare time playing video games...that pretty much describes me. I’m also into music, films, beer, the usual business really. I’ve been playing WoW since vanilla release, and keep coming back to it even though I took quite a long break after TBC was released. I’m a bit of a lore whore as well...bit sad maybe, but there ya go Embarassed

Class your wanting to roll and why: I’m wanting to roll a mage, main reason being that I want to play dps after spending an age as a healer, and of the dps classes that I’ve tried mage is the one I enjoy playing the most. Simple as that really Smile

Reason for re-rolling: A few reasons really. First off, my main for as long as I care to remember has been a holy priest, and I’m bored to tears with playing a healer; I’ve been watching health bars go up and down since pretty much the BWL patch, and its getting really, really old. Stopped playing my priest a few weeks ago and have been looking around for a reroll project, this is the first one I’ve seen that appeals to me; seems to be being set up like a ‘proper’ guild rather than just a random collection of individuals who may or may not level to 70, and also it isn’t being planned to wait around in the vain hope that a new server will one day be released.

Also I haven’t had a great deal of luck with guilds in TBC. Pre-TBC I was part of a successful raiding guild, unfortunately most people either quit or rerolled when the expansion came along and the guild just kind of fell apart, after which I took a leave of absence from WoW of getting on for 9 months. When I came back to the game I found that things had changed a lot; very few people did level 70 5 mans, and most well organized raiding guilds were making their way through SSC/TK and higher, leaving me, a crappily geared holy priest, quite a distance behind with only PvP as a way of catching up...maybe you’ve PvP’ed as a holy priest? Being public enemy #1 for every great sweaty tauren warrior wearing full merciless is not a great deal of fun when you have 5000 hp pale All I’ve managed to find since returning to WoW are Kara guilds run by your standard “officers get priority” type cliques, which I’m not too hot on tbh. Hence, a reroll with a fresh group of people is very appealing to me, hopefully it can be the start of a solid guild that will last into WotLK.

Previous raiding experience: Pre-TBC all content as far as Loatheb, including all outdoors etc. Post-TBC Kara, Gruul, half of ZA, and a few Mag attempts.

Play times: Depends really on workload etc, sometimes I will be online for the majority of the day, other times I might only be online during raid hours. As far as times when I can sit and play uninterrupted, generally between 20.15 – 01.00 server time.

Anything else you want to ask, feel free.

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Mage Application Empty Re: Mage Application

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:12 pm

Hello there Sean,

Thanks for your excellent application, we will almost certainly have a space in the guild for your mage, you have prooven to have a great attitude and a passion to progress and i look forward to reading more of your input.

Please feel free to post in the discussion forum and make yourself at home. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:14 pm

Thanks, looking forward to meeting you all in game cheers

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content