Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage Application

3 posters

Go down

Mage Application Empty Mage Application

Post  walshy Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:44 pm

Name:Ryan
Nationality: British

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Hmm never came upon a question like this before, Well i am studying Media at college and in my spare time i play video games , ie WoW, i enjoy all sports, i am active and Friendly i like a mixture of music and i respect other peoples tastes, i am helpful and willing to oppose any challenge i face and indeed help, in anyway, others.
Although I am only 17 but im not a immature kid like some other inexperianced people that play WoW, just wanted to write that so the age doesnt affect me.

Class your wanting to roll and why: Priest, i have rolled a lvl 70 mage and lvl 70 Feral druid, so i would like the feel of a priest, i dont really like tanking and Mages just need a nerf Razz, and a priest reflects my personality, Needed, Caring, Helpfull and to enjoy the experiance on the way.

Reason for re-rolling: Some people may know of what it is like having more than one lvl 70, after you have what you want it kind of gets boring, i would like to re-roll anyway but the idea of 30+ people doing the same thing and experianced players with me is just better than any other re-roll.

Previous raiding experience: i have experianced the power and greatness of Molten core, Onyxia, Naxxramas, AQ20/40, and all other Pre TBC Raids and instances, During TBC i have experianced Karazhan, Gruul, Zul'Aman, Serpentshrine Cavern, Magtheridon and The Eye and all heroic dungeons.

Play times:When the guild needs me i will try my hardest to be online, but if i cannot make the times then the certain times of me being online will be mainly be after 15:00 (GMT)

Thank you for your time and i hope to see you soon ..
Ryan (Walshyjr)

walshy

Back to top Go down

Mage Application Empty Re: Mage Application

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:02 pm

Hello there Ryan,

Thank you for your application and I'm almost certain we can accomadate a Priest amongst our ranks, just to clarify would this be Spriest/Holy? Either way were willing to take you on, would just like the information for the roster Smile

Please feel free to add to our discussion forum and make yourself at home, look forward to hearing from you soon.Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  walshyjr Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Hey to those who read this app... Bad example i made this app before i was registered ... (STUPID) make sure you are registered =] And the subject title is kinda wrong if you read re-rolling class =] ... Sorry ... you know what i ment so its all good =]
Ryan

walshyjr

Back to top Go down

Post  Googler Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:22 pm

I did that as well, your not alone! By the way, im a notorious forum troll of guild forums so you'll likely be seeing a lot of me here, when im not sleeping...Mmm, sleep.
Googler
Googler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down