Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Priest App

Go down

Holy Priest App Empty Holy Priest App

Post  paisley. Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:29 pm

Name: Paisley
Nationality: Live in Sweden

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
I suck ass at the 'tell me a little about yourself' stuff. My nationality is american but I live in sweden after an unfortunate choice in husbands. and yes I am older than just about every other applicant here. I started playing WoW after buying the game for my son. I have kids, a job, a boyfriend who has kids, one of which gets on my last nerve, but I try to be nice. Oh, I am not known for being a nice person, but I do try...I have a hard time with stupidity and I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy. although I am getting sick of the whole MerDer thing. If you want to know anything about me, feel free to ask.

Class your wanting to roll and why:
I am wanting to roll a Holy Priest. 1. they are needed. 2. they are a challenge. I have level 70 Elemental Shaman ( my first character) whom I really love.

Reason for re-rolling:
My Shaman is in a small guild, her second guild...the 1st was hell-bent on alts. No one concentrated on their main, so I left for a guild trying to put thier 2nd Kara group together. Today there are 3 of us in group 2...still waiting for that 2nd group to be made. I don't want to join an already made guild, I don't want to start my own guild...this idea here is one that works for me.

Previous raiding experience:
sorry, but I don't have any. On the other hand, I learn quick, I do my homework and after 70 levels I will know my class inside and out.

Play times:
17:00 till ??:??.

If this happens, I would like to be a part of it. It's a neat idea and it could really work.

paisley.

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest App Empty Re: Holy Priest App

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:37 am

Hello there Paisley,

Im a little confused about your application if im honest, "I am not known for being a nice person" dosent drive confidence home at all. Not sure if it was a joke or what but if were going into this project i need to look out for possible problems.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paisley. Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:10 am

IRL, People do not run around saying, 'that Paisley, she's a sweetheart.' Switch sweetheart with 'not a nice person'. Problem is I am black and white, or so I have heard. I have strong opinions and I stick to the things I say and do...Unfortunately if you don't bend over and kiss body parts better left unkissed you get known as 'not a nice person'. On the other hand I have many friends and aquaintances that respect my honesty and directness. I think maybe you could have taken it as I pick fights or can be rude? I do not. Pick fights...Honestly I can be rude, but never without provocation. Take it or leave it...I understand if you feel that you are going to pass on me and wait for another priest to apply.

paisley.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:22 am

I respect directness and honesty as qualities, and also people who stick to their guns, you've said you don't cause arguments or pick fights which is all i really need to hear, i will avoid arguments and bad feeling in this guild at all costs to make it work so we can only see if this is the right place if you actually joined us. I think im safe in saying we can offer you a spot in the guild as a priest.

Please add to our discussion forums and make yourself feel at home.Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down