Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter Application

Go down

Hunter Application Empty Hunter Application

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:13 am

Name: Chris
Nationality: English

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Hey guys. Im Chris, 21 and currently Living in Scotland, although im actually English! lol. Been playing WoW on and off since the closed beta so i consider myself a pretty well experienced player. If im not on WoW im either working, watching/playing football (Big Manunited Fan) or out with my mates. Also enjoy the occasional Xbox 360 Live Session Razz

Class your wanting to roll and why: Hunter. Never really tried bothered playing a Hunter since they seemed to be full in EVERY guild, but since there isnt always many "well-skilled" hunters around, and theres a spot in this guild i'd like to play one Smile

Reason for re-rolling: My Priest is retired right now since all of the decent raiding guilds on my server seem to be full. Not being playing for a while so think i'd like to start again from scratch and see how we get on.

Previous raiding experience: Pre-Tbc: Cleared ZG/AQ/MC Downed Ony + Azshara world dragon. Done first 3 bosses in BWL. TBC: Cleared Kara and Gruuls, Downed Maggy, Lurker, Void Reaver and first 2 in ZA.

Play times: Usually play everyday, after 17:00 server time though as i work until then.

Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application Empty Re: Hunter Application

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:18 am

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your application, i pleased to announce we can offer you a spot within the the guild.

Please feel free too add to our discussion forums and make yourself at home. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down