Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter Application

4 posters

Go down

Hunter Application Empty Hunter Application

Post  SnowmanDev Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:51 am

Name:Stevie

Nationality:White/British

Personal Information: You know my name and age so i guess all there is left to say is that i want to play WoW in a decent guild to avoid the boredem of solo leveling and grinding.

Class your wanting to roll and why: hunter, a hunter was my first WoW class and i really enjoyed playing it and i would like to go all the way in a guild with one.

Reason for re-rolling: New start and new experiences.

Previous raiding experience: none

Play times: whenever

SnowmanDev

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application Empty Re: Hunter Application

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:56 am

Hey Stevie, Admin is off for the night i think, so you'd be best checking this forum tomorrow sometime for an answer. gl with your application Very Happy
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartimaeus Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:58 am

i will vouch for this guy, he is a real life friend all thought he dosent have much experiance he is a nice guy and a good player at most things, a willing player to get into a decent guild and get somewhere in a guild full of nice players and have a nice raiding experiance with others

So i ask you please see through the lack of experiance and let him join under a willing and determined player, as i am going to help him with the game as much as possible.

Bartimaeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:03 am

Hello there Stevie,

As a RL friend of an already exisiting member im happy to announce we offer you a place within the guild, due to your lack of experience you'll have to be willing to work hard and really take the time to learn as you go,

Register when you can and add to our discussion forums.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down