Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hunter application

Go down

hunter application Empty hunter application

Post  rehuntar Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:02 am

Name: Dennis
Nationality: Denmark

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): I'm a 15 year old who have almost grown tired of wow. I'm hoping that this will renew my lust for the game or at least make it a bit more fun to play.

Class your wanting to roll and why: I want to roll a hunter because that's a new aspect of the game, which I have never tried.

Reason for re-rolling: My 70 mage and 70 Paladin are both so boring that I wish they would die. I have been playing wow for over 3 years and I've been so unlucky in guilds that I have never even touched ANY tier gear.

Previous raiding experience: ZG, MC, AQ20, Kara, Gruul.

Play times: 3 years(dont know it in days, but it's well over 150 days).

Little more about myself; My old guilds have all been very fun and all, but with the constant merging/disbanding, it made the game so boring that I quit it. I came back 2 months later and rushed my paladin to 70. The paladin is doing SSC and TK, and my main is doing Kara... I've always taken the DPS road, but I wanted to try the healing aspect of the game. It was all very new to me, but the love of my mage made my paladin gear unbeleivable crap. It's full glad and you can barely see I've been in Kara with my paladin.
My mage on the other hand is the char that has seen both ZG, MC, AQ20 and Kara. The first guild my mage was in gave me the, wow that's a nice guild. 2 months later of so it disbanded. My neighbour was in a guild which did Kara and all that stuff. I then decided to migrate to his realm, he told me, that he had talked to the GM and all, but when I had migrated to the realm with my brother, the guild weren't in need of our class. This made me a bit sad because my friend told me, that I should just join his guild and it would be fun and bla bla bla. What made me even more sad was the fact, that I've moved from a PvP to a PvE server, so this removed the chance of joining other guilds I had my eyes on.

rehuntar

Back to top Go down