Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application form thinga-majig.

Go down

Application form thinga-majig. Empty Application form thinga-majig.

Post  Googler Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:16 pm

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):

Well, im a 16 (Soon to be 17 Smile ) year old Blackpudlian (That means im from Blackpool!...Thats in the UK for those who dont know) and have played WoW since October '05. I'm currently attending school but I am normally home by 6 (Game time). I would like to think of myself as being relatively mature compared to my age, but of course thats for you to decide Shocked . During my 2 years in WoW i have played 1 character on and off, pausing my gameplay when something crops up RL, but i cant get enough of WoW. After playing relatively hardcore pre-TBC im in a "Casual" guild with 2 down in SSC.

Class your wanting to roll and why:

Rogue; I've always played a "Plate Wearing Rogue", aka a DPS warrior, and would like to make the final transition as i enjoy DPS'ing and find tanking and healing a little depressing after a while.

Reason for re-rolling:

I want a change, simple as that. I've played on the same character, the same server and the same faction since Day 1 and i dont want to end up levelling on my own with nothing to strive or aim for; this oppurtunity seems perfect Smile

Previous raiding experience:

Pre-TBC; ZQ, MC, BWL, Onyxia, AQ20/40
Post-TBC; Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon, SSC and attemped void reaver a few times with no success. I have MT'ed for a large proportion of these instances but would like to leave that behind Laughing

Play times:

During the weekdays; Normally between 1800 -> 2400 WoW time, although this fluctuates a lot due to varying circumstances IRL; During the holidays i often play to an ungodly hour ^_^
Weekends; Normally 1800->0200 WoW time, maybe later, maybe earlier. Also am quite fond of a party or too Very Happy

Googler

Back to top Go down

Application form thinga-majig. Empty Re: Application form thinga-majig.

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:28 pm

Hello there,

Thank you for your application, I can safely say we have a spot open for your rogue and i look forward to playing with you, you have conveyed a good attitude and have reasonably good experience within TBC raiding.

Please feel free to add to our discussion forums and make yourself at home. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Googler Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:31 pm

Me again Wink

After looking through the other applications (Should have done that first...Doh!), My real name is Matt (Although i usually get called some variation of my surname Rolling Eyes ) and as you can tell im not great at thinking on the spot (Sort of on the spot anyways...) so should you need any more info, dont hesitate to ask

Googler

Back to top Go down

Post  Googler Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:32 pm

Brilliant, thanks. Looking forward to starting Smile

Googler

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Welcome Matt Smile

Remember to register to the site when you can.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down