Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-Roll App.

2 posters

Go down

Re-Roll App. Empty Re-Roll App.

Post  Subrosa Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:13 am

Name: Tom
Nationality: UK

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Currently working as a network adminstrator to pay the bills, but the precious moments I have spare I'm working on a novel. My favourite beverage is Magners Irish Cider (alcoholic) and Lorina Pink Lemonade (non-alcoholic). My favourite food is Hunter's Chicken (chicken breast toppped with bacon and three cheeses served with seasonal vegetables) I'm an Aries. Regarding WoW - I've played since beta - as early as when damage didn't break blind - those were proper stunlocks!

Class your wanting to roll and why: Tough decision this, played 4 to 70 and all to 60 but the one I believe I'm most competent with as well as the one I enjoy the most is the Rogue.

Reason for re-rolling: I missed out on TBC end-game (see next section why) and really don't want to miss out on WotLK. I respect Warcraft Lore and believe WotLK to be rich with it (I'm no RPer tho' Twisted Evil ). You seem to be highly motivated and genuine, what I don't want is to re-roll and no great achievement come of it. Levelling from 1 again won't bother me - I've done it so many times already although I'm running outta race/class combos. Shocked It seems as though a lot of like-minded individuals coming together here - and I'd love to be part of it!

Previous raiding experience: Pre-TBC I was healer leader for a guild on Shadowsong that had all server 1sts from Lucifron right the way to mid-Naxx when the Russian guilds joined forces and over-took us! Sad About this time a new PvP server was opened and some of us re-rolled (Shadowsong was PvE) with the intention of doing equally as well there. Nothing came of it, but some of us remained on the new server with our shiny new characters and friends. I now have two 70s (Rogue and Priest) on the PvP server and have raided as far as SSC with them both. However I'm feeling a little disillusioned because I feel I will never see Hyjal/BT at all because of my choice to migrate to a PvP realm and basically do my dailies then BG for a bit. At least I discovered I do decentish PvP Twisted Evil In short: Save me!

Play times: 18:00-23:00 (00:00 if close to a kill or I'm wired off caffeine) - longer on a Sunday!

/Sub

Subrosa

Back to top Go down

Re-Roll App. Empty Re: Re-Roll App.

Post  Googler Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:45 am

Admin is away for an hour, you'll get a reply as soon as he comes back.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Forum Troll.
Googler
Googler

Back to top Go down

Post  Riffraff Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:09 am

*bump (worked for Nehima) lol!

Riffraff

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:12 am

My apologies Tom,

Thank you for your application, i pleased to announce we can offer you a spot within the the guild.

Please feel free too add to our discussion forums and make yourself at home. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down