Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

re-roll application (choose class for me :D)

+2
JoeC - Tincow
Googler
6 posters

Go down

re-roll application (choose class for me :D) Empty re-roll application (choose class for me :D)

Post  deerhear Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:43 am

Name:leszek
Nationality:poland

Personal Information:i come from poland Razz curently im a student that studies computer sciens(surprise) Razz i dont like ppl that argue much about something not importent(like loot),and i try to avoid drama as much as possible in wow Razz

Class your wanting to roll and why:i prefer to roll:mage would be nice cose i never tried one Razz but i can roll any class guild needs exept rogues

Reason for re-rolling:im curently plsying on nagrand but im bored, my previous guild disbanded at TK/SSC lvl and my curent guild is at kara/ZA lvl but we cant get enough ppl to evolve in to 25ppl raiding guild; i want to reroll and try my skills on other server with some new ppl Smile

Previous raiding experience:i dont have any experience in pre-TBC raids but in TBC i came to contact with raiding:Kara(farm),ZA,Magh(farm),Gruul(farm),TK/SSC(progress)

Play times: usually evening from 5pm till xx Smile

ps.sorry for bad speling

deerhear

Back to top Go down

re-roll application (choose class for me :D) Empty Re: re-roll application (choose class for me :D)

Post  Googler Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:44 am

Admin is away for an hour, you'll get your reply as soon as he comes back.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Forum Troll.
Googler
Googler

Back to top Go down

re-roll application (choose class for me :D) Empty Re: re-roll application (choose class for me :D)

Post  JoeC - Tincow Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:45 am

hey there, i dont have the authority to accept your app or not, but i'd suggest you pick a class you'd most like to play and just go with it, at the end of the day its best to be something you want to be.

As far as i know nearly every class is still open, and im sure if you pick one that isnt you wont just get a no!
JoeC - Tincow
JoeC - Tincow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sita Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:57 am

JoeC wrote:hey there, i dont have the authority to accept your app or not, but i'd suggest you pick a class you'd most like to play and just go with it, at the end of the day its best to be something you want to be.

As far as i know nearly every class is still open, and im sure if you pick one that isnt you wont just get a no!

I couldn't agree more. Play the class you like the most.

Sita

Back to top Go down

Post  deerhear Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:13 am

ok then if im accepted then i would like to try mage Smile

deerhear

Back to top Go down

Post  deerhear Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:21 am

i see my application didnt impress and post if im rejected or something

atleast check troll priest on nagrand Kazdingo(some items are crap like that ring +healing staff and trinket cose i got my account hacked and that guy deleted some items-put something else there)

deerhear

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:26 am

Sorry im confused now
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC - Tincow Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:29 am

^ I belive the gist is polish student who wants to be a mage. He wants you to check one of his old characters to prove hes played at high level
JoeC - Tincow
JoeC - Tincow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sudha Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:43 am

Since he didnt get an instant answer i think that he's in doubt of if he's impressed you. As you havent given him such.
Sudha
Sudha

http://www.rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  guest Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:18 am

want to change my application to druid oomkin or resto Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:20 am

Really sorry i didnt mean to give you such an impression, very much slammed at the moment, will be two secs with a reply.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  deerhear Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:28 am

no problem Smile but looking at interest show in youre program (Smile) and almost all classes filled i want to make my application to be any class that left open Very Happy i like all classes(besides rouges)

deerhear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:33 am

I think Admin is away for the night now, Maybe you can decide between the open classes, im sure he'll get back to you when hes back.
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Post  deerhear Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:46 am

ok i will post my last replay(for today) cose ppl may become anoyed with me Razz
shaman or warlock(will see what class is open tommorow)

deerhear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sudha Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:59 am

deerhear wrote:ok i will post my last replay(for today) cose ppl may become anoyed with me Razz
shaman or warlock(will see what class is open tommorow)
We're not, but can i suggest you one thing? Register an account mate, it'll be easier for you then.
Sudha
Sudha

http://www.rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  deerhear Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:12 am

well im trying to go with youre forum rules and make an account only when i get accepted Smile

deerhear

Back to top Go down

Post  deerhear Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:49 am

good morning Smile i want to roll shaman that on 70 will be resto Smile

deerhear

Back to top Go down

Post  deerhear Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:40 am

bump for me Very Happy:D:D

deerhear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down