Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage application - Old git looking for new home

3 posters

Go down

Mage application - Old git looking for new home Empty Mage application - Old git looking for new home

Post  Dio Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:01 am

Name: Michael

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
In the day I work as a Materials Analyst for a Environmental Company and have a girlfriend and a 10 year old daughter (who loves playing wow too when I let her *evil laugh*). I like doing geek things like Photography and photo restoration, reading, swimming, painting, rugby and I like computers of course (will hopefully be buying a imac once I have managed to save some penny's up)

Class your wanting to roll and why:
I'm actually undecided as yet but I usually roll a healing type class so I can help out in the guild with instances but as of late I am getting bored with healing (mainly due to bad tanks and awful pugs).
I would like to roll a mage I think (but I would not hesitate changing if the guild is lacking certain classes).

Reason for re-rolling:
I have been playing wow since open beta and bought the game the day it came out here in the UK but have only been playing on a casual basis. A few months ago I got really frustrated with wow and after some thought I decided to stop playing once and for all so I sold all my items, gave the money away to random low levels and deleted all my characters and stopped playing... until a few months ago when I couldn't resist picking up the game again. I have been waiting for the last few weeks to see if a new server would appear so I could re roll a fresh character but by the looks of things that's not going to happen any day soon so I have decided to try and find a newly created active guild on a established server (harder than it sounds) where I can experience all the game content I've missed from the last 2-3+ years whilst Having fun, making new friends along the way and making progress in the game without sacrificing the fun elements of the game.

Previous raiding experience:
My previous raiding experience will unfortunately fit on a single line : /
I've done MC up to Major Domo and killed Onyxia a few times pre TBC with my level 60 warlock but apart from that nothing else... I know I lack raiding experience but I do listen and respond well to instructions given to me and I like to research any new encounters and voice my opinions with regards to tactics etc....

Play times:
I usually play week nights between 8pm to 12am game time and I'm on most weekends.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application and if you have any other questions or would just like to chat please feel free to reply here Smile

Dio

Back to top Go down

Mage application - Old git looking for new home Empty Re: Mage application - Old git looking for new home

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:14 am

I think Admin is away for the night now, i'd suggest checking back here tomorrow for a response Feel free to browse the forum in the mean time and gl with your app
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Mage application - Old git looking for new home Empty Re: Mage application - Old git looking for new home

Post  Dio Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:22 am

Will do and thanks Smile

Dio

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:12 am

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your application, im happy to offer you a spot within the guild as a mage, the roster for mages is however looking rather packed but im pretty certain we have lost a few due to our majority choices. If this is a problem at all please pm me and we can maybe sort somthing out, but for now your more than welcome on your mage.

Feel free to add to our discussion forums and make yourself at home.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down