Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock Application

4 posters

Go down

Warlock Application Empty Warlock Application

Post  Vorph Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:48 am

Name: Osman
Nationality: Turkish

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):

I'm a college student from Istanbul on my fourth year, studying Russian Translating. I usually hook up to game at evenings and nights if I don't have any other important appointments and meetings. I usually get home at 18.00 everyday, and besides the need to study, I'm always logged onto WoW. I've been playing the game for a year and a half now, and though I tried all the classes, my main is a Shaman, with a lvl 65 Mage coming after. I've raiding experiences with my shammy ever since he's 70, with me in a good raiding guild and I'm a RL in Karazhan raids.

Class your wanting to roll and why:

I always wanted to roll a Warlock because of the all demonic stuff and other things that I'm interested in my playstyle Very Happy. My shammy is fun but it got boring after a time, so I wanted to try a new playstyle rather than just to be a "totem dropper machine" Smile. I already played a warlock and leveled it up to 38 very long ago, but for some reasons I deleted the char. I don't have the immense knowledge for warlock raiding and duties, but I'm familiar enough with the class to keep up with all the others.

Reason for re-rolling:

As I stated before, I got bored to play a shaman after a time. Also the recently monotonous atmosphere around me was forcing me to think about to do something new. That's when Temogra told me about this site, and I can see other friends here like Endevaour and Philoxenus, so I decided it's worth to give it a try.

Previous raiding experience:

I couldn't catch most of the pre-TBC raiding till I leveled up actually, though I've been into ZG, MC, AQ20 raids.

Post-TBC, I've done plenty of Karazhan and Gruul's Lair, take a look into TK and made some progress into ZA.

Play times:

Probably at least 3-4 of the middays and all of the weekends, middays are limited to around 00.00 server time (can stay longer if needed, though I need to get up early Smile), though weekends have no such restrictions.

Vorph

Back to top Go down

Warlock Application Empty Re: Warlock Application

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:50 am

I think Admin is away for the night now, i'd suggest checking back here tomorrow for a response Feel free to browse the forum in the mean time and gl with your app
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Post  TeMoGrA Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:08 pm

Nice application sweety Smile Hope u would be rerolling with us with a fresh start Smile

RL friend of me philo and moet Smile Now We'll have a chance to get different roles and such a fresh start Smile

/hug

TeMoGrA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sudha Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:11 pm

I know that friends shouldnt get in instantly, i however feel that a group of 4 friends should play together.

Best of luck to you mate.
Sudha
Sudha

http://www.rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:16 am

Hello Osman,

Thank you for your application im pleased to announce we can at this stage offer you a place in the guild.

Please feel free to add to our discussions and make yourself feel at home.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down