Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock Application

Go down

Warlock Application Empty Warlock Application

Post  Mneri Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 am

Name: Ash
Nationality: English

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Hey guys, As said above my names Ash, 18 from England. My brother (SixSense) informed me about this reroller guild and its something i'd like to get involved with. Played WoW on and off since release, havent raided much though. When im not playing WoW usually at College, Work or out with the girlfriend!

Class your wanting to roll and why: Warlock. Recently being playing a Rogue but pretty much bored of the server im currently on. Looking to roll a warlock as its a class i have always wanted to try.

Reason for re-rolling: As i said above pretty bored on the server im currently on, and a bit fed up with rogue. Fancied a fresh start and i see a good opportunity here.

Previous raiding experience: None unfortunatly, but im a quick learned and Sixsense is always here to keep me informed.

Play times: Vary due to college/work. Only work Part-Time so if im not working or seeing gf then anytime after 16:00 server time, usually till very late Smile

Mneri

Back to top Go down

Warlock Application Empty Re: Warlock Application

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:36 am

Hello there Ash,

Thank you for your application, i pleased to announce we can offer you a spot within the the guild.

Please feel free too add to our discussion forums and make yourself at home. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down