Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock Application

3 posters

Go down

Warlock Application Empty Warlock Application

Post  Fatalecurse Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:43 pm

Name: Robert Pattinson
Nationality: English - currently living in Bolton, which is near Manchester, was born in warring where I have some family, I also have some aunts in Blackpool which I visit once a month sometimes.

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):

Well im currently on the dole, been out of college since July, went on dole @ December, not getting a job yet as I have plans to move to a mates in Dundee(southern Scotland). Been gaming for a long time, started out on Doom/Duke Nukem on DOS !! lol. Did FPS Game for a long time online on Deus Ex, UT99, Counter Strike Source to name a few

Class your wanting to roll and why: Warlock. Because I fancy a change, spell casting DPS instead of melee DPS, Mage doesnt interest me very much at all. Currently have a 70 Rogue, 62 Hunter, did have a 70 Warrior and 70 Hunter, so I've done the DPS thing as melee and range and atm struggling to get groups and things with my rogue.

One thing Im not sure on though is proffesions, atm my Rogue is master elixir with 362 alchemy and 375 herbalism and makes alot from Pots. May do this on my warlock and to provide potions and stuff, however Tailoring provides Bags and Gear and I can always have herbalism as secondary proffession to make the money with,

Reason for re-rolling: Fancy a new start, where People will group and instance together, have a great time and tbh now I dont care for the TBC raids, id much rather be prepared for Northrend and move on from there. Havnt really fit in anywhere on Bronze Dragonflight (crap server btw!) thought I will miss having my 70, but its a concious choice I have to make as like most of you im finding the game dull now.

Previous raiding experience: PreTBC - MC/ZG as Warrior and Hunter, TBC - Tank in Karazhan.

Play times:
Fatalecurse
Fatalecurse

Back to top Go down

Warlock Application Empty Re: Warlock Application

Post  Googler Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:48 pm

Fatale wrote:I also have some aunts in Blackpool which I visit once a month

Blackpool ftw Smile, well near enough. Cleveleys - Ever heard of it Rolling Eyes ?
Googler
Googler

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatalecurse Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:53 pm

Yep, think ive been there once or twice growing up, also St Annes and St lythams beaches ftw
Fatalecurse
Fatalecurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:55 pm

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your application, would you however please fill in your play times as we can then determine if your going to be active enough for the guild Wink

Another thing is, im pretty sure we'll have time to delve into some of the TBC content, is this going to be a problem at all, im sure by the time were all levelled and ready we wont have too long to wait for the expansion but i dont want people to have got that far and become bored quickly if were raiding BC content for a month or so.

Look forward to hearing your reply.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatalecurse Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:58 pm

Yea i realised and tried editing

At the moment any time after 15PM GMT - usually before then could be in bed asleep, if were still together when I get a job ill inform of work times.

Think you misinterpreted, I dont have a problem with deviling into the TBC raids, as Ive only ever done them as a tank.

And im fully behind this reroll effort
Fatalecurse
Fatalecurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:06 pm

I apologise mate, its a bit late here and i think i misread.

With this information i think we can almost certainly offer you a place inside the guild, please add to our discussion forums and make yourself feel at home. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down