Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hunter or Rogue looking for guild..

4 posters

Go down

A Hunter or Rogue looking for guild.. Empty A Hunter or Rogue looking for guild..

Post  Kolltes Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:20 pm

Name: Adam
Nationality: Polish

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):

Well, I work as an IT guy and play WoW in the evenings for the lack of better things to do. I'm friendly, dedicated and easy going,
hopefully a good match with everyone in the guild =)

Class your wanting to roll and why:

Either a hunter or a rogue (hunter preferably). Want to play DPS class this time and these are the two I have never really played.
Played most of the classes to various levels earlier, now I want to try something different.

Reason for re-rolling:

Kinda burned out on WoW after playing for a long time (got a 70 Druid and Mage) and took a break, but now I'm itching to start
again and level alongside decent people Smile A rerolling guild seems perfect to revive interest in the game, which is why I'm applying.
Hopefully this guild will stick together and work out and I want to be a part of it.

Previous raiding experience:

Everything except Naxx pre-TBC, and up to Kara post-TBC. Never got around to raid as much as I'd like
to post-TBC, which is another reason I want to reroll in a good guild.

Play times: 7pm - 1am during the weekdays, much more usually during the weekends.

Kolltes

Back to top Go down

A Hunter or Rogue looking for guild.. Empty Re: A Hunter or Rogue looking for guild..

Post  Sudha Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:21 pm

I think Admin is away for the night now, i'd suggest checking back here tomorrow for a response Feel free to browse the forum in the mean time and gl with your app
Sudha
Sudha

http://www.rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Hunter or Rogue looking for guild.. Empty Re: A Hunter or Rogue looking for guild..

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:22 pm

zomg Sudha stole my job!!! Razz
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:25 am

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your application, at this stage however im afraid im going to have to decline, the calibre of new applicants today has been exceptional and we really are full to bursting point.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down