Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter app

2 posters

Go down

Hunter app Empty Hunter app

Post  Bartimaeus Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:48 pm

Name:Stefan
Nationality:English

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Well i'm stefan 19 years old now, I've been playing WoW from day one and a few months in the beta, i've got 5 levels 70s and my last guild kinda went out of the window so now im looking for a new guild and well a new start, so here i am looking for a new start and a new bunch of people to start playing with.

Class your wanting to roll and why: i personaly want to start playing a hunter thats one of the classes i've always wanted to play i have one level 60 but that was just for a bit of fun and i am willing to start one fresh, so yeah Hunter for a new start and dps ofc.

Reason for re-rolling: Well like i said above guild just went out of the window and willing to start fresh with new people for a new feeling, i have few other of my friends are looking for a server at the moment and a willing to play horde/alliance.

Previous raiding experience:ZG,MC,BWL,AQ,Kara,Grulls lair,Mag Lair, SSC

Play times: Well for now i can play anything so all day all night!

Bartimaeus

Back to top Go down

Hunter app Empty Re: Hunter app

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:52 pm

Hello there Stefan,

Thanks for your application, Everything looks good as far as i can see, and good raid experience is always a plus, play times looks like im going to have some competition too 70, but we'll see Wink

I think its pretty certain we can offer you a place in the guild, please add to our discussion section and make yourself at home.Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartimaeus Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:56 pm

Haha, dont worry about leveling up speed ill just stick with the guild this time doing instance with friends, last one i leveled was a level comp i won by 3 level's took 5 days /played (warlock)

Bartimaeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down