Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage Application

2 posters

Go down

Mage Application Empty Mage Application

Post  Arcanfel Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:20 am

Name: Erik Jan
Nationality: Dutch

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):

I'm a second year student Information Technologie. Besides that im not doing very much though Wink I like to hang out with friends and doing funstuff together. I find myself a mature player and take guildprogess very serious.

Class your wanting to roll and why:

Mage, i have two mages one alliance and one horde. The alliance one i made like 3 years ago and stopped playing when i was a couple weeks lvl 60 (did MC with him though) because a friend quited the game. I rerolled Horde and made a Warlock then. The horde Mage i made is on the same server as my Warlock as an alt. I find a Mage more fun to play than my Warlock and that's whats it all about imo.

Reason for re-rolling:

I'm currently in a guild that is in progess further then me. I took a break from raiding after i cleared TK and SSC with them. They are currently farming BT. Also after three years im quite bored with my Warlock. I found out that i like to nuke and want to see bignumbers. I like the pewpew aspect if the Mage class.

Previous raiding experience:

Pre-TBC: Up to first boss of AQ40
TBC: Cleared up to TK and all outdoor bosses

Play times :

I can play everyday from like 16:00 till end. Fridays and Saturdays are a bit situational though.

Arcanfel

Back to top Go down

Mage Application Empty Re: Mage Application

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:36 am

Hello there Erik,

Thank you very much for your application, im happy to say we can offer you a spot on our mage team for the upcoming re-roll, your tbc experience is excellent with a good mixture of vanilla thrown in too. Your play times are nicely accessible, friday/saturdays are more than likely to be off days so this shouldn't pose any problems.

Please make yourself at home and feel free to contribute to our discussion forum.Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down