Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage application

Go down

Mage application Empty Mage application

Post  Noburu Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:29 am

Name: J
Nationality: Scottish

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
I'm very friendly and helpful. I have a good sense of humour too. I don't take things too seriously but enjoy playing in groups and love World Of Warcraft! I get along with most people apart from obvious idiots! I'm not nice for the sake of it but lovely when it's suitable! I'm a bit of a nazi when it cums 2 peeple spkin lik

Class your wanting to roll and why:
Mage. Basically I love being a mage, it's the class I know best and love dishing out the crits. BAM!
I like working with other mages too and all that magey, geeky chat.

Reason for re-rolling:
I stopped playing WoW for about 6 months this year and stuff on my server has obviously changed and I want a fresh start. Also, RL girlfriend started playing, but we since split up and she always bugs me when I log on. Razz Shocked

Previous raiding experience:
Pre-TBC: ZG, Molten Core, Onyxia, some of BWL
TBC: Only level 66 Shocked

Play times:

Most weekdays/sundays 5.30 UK time-whenever i feel like! Obviously I have things on as people sometimes do but generally about a fair bit. Fridays/Saturdays no go though, for obvious reasons Very Happy

Noburu

Back to top Go down

Mage application Empty Re: Mage application

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:32 am

Hello J,

Thanks for your application, my real question is if you only got to 66 with a character in BC, will you have the stamina and want to do it again if you havent had a 70 toon already, just a concern im having.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Noburu Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:38 am

Yes,

Like I said, I was away travelling this year and split up with said GF before that so didn't play much as she had ingratiated herself into my guild and I didn't feel like playing much/felt a bit isolated (this was just after TBC was released).

I re-activated my account in December and actually re-rolled a hunter to level 21, a warrior to 27, druid to 15 (to try out other classes) but felt a bit lonely and this sounds much more fun and exciting and good chance to progress with people in a raiding sense (which is what i loved before).

I know it's a bit odd but I don't really see a life for my toon past 70 on that server.

Noburu

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:43 am

Thats absolutely understandable mate, thanks for clearing that up for me, im being a little bit thick today Smile

We would be able to offer you a place in the guild as a mage, i'm sure lack of tbc expereience wont be a major problem as long as your willing to learn from within.

Please feel free to add to our discussion forums and make yourself feel at home.Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down