Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage Application.

3 posters

Go down

Mage Application. Empty Mage Application.

Post  Laressa Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:52 am

Name: Daniel
Nationality: British

Personal Information:

Well I studied English Literature, Maths, Psychology and Chemistry in my A-Levels and I used to work as a model and a Waiter in a restaurant. I used to live in Scotland but I’m currently living in England as I moved there when I was like 3 years old or something. I love music, gaming, socializing and obviously watching TV!
Class your wanting to roll and why:
Mage – My Pre-Burning Crusade character used to be a Mage and I just loved that class. When Burning Crusade did come out I rerolled a Blood Elf, but I didn’t choose a Mage because I’d already leveled one and I seriously missed it! Of course, if that’s no problem that is. If otherwise I don’t mind at all. I would mind if there was a limit on the race of course, I can’t play anything other than a Blood Elf!
Reason for re-rolling:
Well I’ve tried this once before, but it resulted in the guild diminishing and I ended up transferring the character back to my old realm, eventually with it becoming my main. I’d recently retired from raiding in my guild on my current server because I was so busy at the time to raid so late though, of course, I still played very actively. It’s about time I had another go at leveling a completely fresh character. Having a guild and people to reroll with will make that experience so much more fun and easier, sorry about that cliché!
Previous raiding experience:
Well before Burning Crusade I’d cleared Blackwing Lair, Ahn’Quiraj 20/40, Molten Core, Onyxia and two wings of Naxxramas, I was lucky enough to see that fantastic instance!
With the guild I’d been raiding with now I’ve cleared SSC, TK and I was about to venture into MH and BT before I retired!
Play times:
Well I can play every day, the times are usually around:
-Monday – Friday: ~17:15 – 00:00
-Saturday – Sunday: Any time, just whenever I’m online I guess, as the days kind of vary from time to time, hehe.

P.S: I have this awful habit of writing “Hehe” in almost everything I type, so just a fore-warning, I tried hard to refrain from doing it here!

Edit: Awful typo's!
Laressa
Laressa

Back to top Go down

Mage Application. Empty Re: Mage Application.

Post  Sita Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:02 am

Hehe

Sorry, couldn't resist Razz

Sita

Back to top Go down

Post  Laressa Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:04 am

Oh dear, please, you'll set me off! Do you know how hard it was!? Razz
Laressa
Laressa

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:12 am

hehe Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your application, i pleased to announce we can offer you a spot within the the guild.

Please feel free too add to our discussion forums and make yourself at home. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Laressa Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:24 am

Ooh thanks a lot!
Laressa
Laressa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down