Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman Application

2 posters

Go down

Shaman Application Empty Shaman Application

Post  Elluko Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:09 pm

Name: Luke
Nationality: English. Currently live in Portsmouth (University Time) / Reading (Holidays).

Personal Information:
I am in my 1st year at Portsmouth University where I am studying Computer Games Technology which is great because it means when i play games i'm "researching" hehe. I have played WoW since launch with a few breaks in between. I have played computer games since about the age of 5 and currently own an Xbox 360 alongside my PC. I would describe myself as a helpful and relaxed gamer (By relaxed i dont mean lazy but i mean i dont start screaming and foaming at the mouth if someone does something by accident)

Class your wanting to roll and why:
I played an Elemental Shaman up to level 60 and really enjoyed it however when TBC came out i chose to play my Rogue instead but after the guild i was in broke up it was nearly impossible to find a guild that was recruiting Rogues and so i stopped playing. I want to play a Resto specced shaman as it will be a nice change from my Rogue and i know having played a shaman previously that i will enjoy the class.

Reason for re-rolling:
Have wanted to start playing WoW for a while now however i wanted to start a new character which would would make finding a guild tricky and i happened to be browsing the WoW forums for the first time in atleast a month and saw the topic and thought it was a great idea so here I am.

Previous Raiding Experience:
I'll be honest my post TBC raiding experience doesnt extend past Kharazan due to my guild breaking up and i was unable to find a new one. However i will say that i am an intelligent and attentive player who will never make the same error twice and am willing to do as much research as neccesary on an encounter until i am 100% sure of what i should be doing.

Play Time:
Lectures differ each day however the latest i will ever have any is 5pm and so can make any raids that are later than that and can stay until the job is done

Cheers for reading.

Elluko

Elluko

Back to top Go down

Shaman Application Empty Re: Shaman Application

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:15 pm

Hello there Luke,

Thanks you for your very well written application, im happy to say we can offer you a spot as a resto shaman, looking forward to playing alongside yourself very soon.

Please feel free to add to our discussion threads and make yourself feel at home.Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elluko Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:18 pm

Thanks alot. Happy to be a part of this.

Elluko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down