Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto shaman application

Go down

Resto shaman application Empty Resto shaman application

Post  Bloodeag Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:56 am

Name:Frederik
Nationality:Denmark

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):Hey my name's Frederik, i've been playing world of warcraft for about 3½ years now. Currently im working a few hours daily at an IT company, so i should have a lot of time to play. I consider myself as a helpful and relaxed player Smile

Class your wanting to roll and why:
I used to play a shaman before TBC as my first character, I got bored of him and decided to roll a hunter, however now im thinking of rerolling a shaman again as ive never really played one after TBC

Reason for re-rolling:
Well, I am kind of bored with my hunter, my main goal was to get in a raiding guild with him, which didnt really happen. So I decided to start pvping which i thought was really boring, and I thought this was a great chance to get a fresh start and hopefully start raiding again. Very Happy

Previous raiding experience:
Pre-tbc experience:
MC - cleared
BWL - cleared
ZG - cleared
AQ20&AQ40 - cleared
My previous guild just finished AQ40, then the patch with naxx came and we only managed to kill the first boss before TBC came out
TBC experience:
unfortunately i dont have a lot of experience with TBC instances. cleared kara and gruuls lair, started a few bosses in TK but then our guild disbanded.
Play times:
I usually play 6-8 hours daily Smile

Best Regards, Frederik

Bloodeag

Back to top Go down

Resto shaman application Empty Re: Resto shaman application

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:59 am

Hello there Frederik,

Thank you for your application, im pleased to say we can almost certainly offer you a spot within the guild as a resto shaman. Lack of TBC experience shouldnt be too much of a problem if your willing to listen and learn well in the future.

Please feel free to add to our discussion forums (you'll need to register) and make yourself feel at home. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodeag Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:04 am

Cheers and thanks for the quick reply Smile

Bloodeag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content