Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin Application

4 posters

Go down

Paladin Application Empty Paladin Application

Post  Endeavour Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:38 pm

Name:Nick Rathbone
Nationality:British

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):

Greetings, I have been playing WoW for 2 years or so now, possibly pushing 3. Got hooked at the wrong time while I was supposed to be doing well with my A levels, needless to say I underachieved ( D C D Embarassed ). It wasn't a huge problem though, none of the 3 subjects I was studying appealed to me (although I'm sure had the curriculum not been completely terrible, I would have enjoyed English Language). Consequently, I'm not at uni and any time I have which isn't spent at my part time job (Monday nights, thursday nights and saturday nights, subject to shift change), is spent on WoW, although Friday nights I do occasionally venture out for a tipple, providing my meagre budget allows tongue .

Class your wanting to roll and why:

I'm hoping to roll a Paladin, because I really find the survivability of them amazing, as well as their healing potential and mana sustainability. I've also discovered that I enjoy a healing role more than a DPS one (main is a 70 warlock), from my recent rolling of a priest (69). However, priests being as squishy as they are, I feel a paladin would suit me perfectly Smile.

Reason for re-rolling:

Much like yourself, I find myself in a WoW 'cul-de-sac'. I really do want to keep playing this game, and an entirely fresh start seems like the ideal way to do so. Additionally, I've never really been involved in a tight-knit community all striving to achieve the same goal, and having a damn good time to boot. I want to experience this before my WoW days are over (perish the thought).

Previous raiding experience:

It has to be said, I probably fall down a bit here. Prior to BC I didn't have the opportunity to raid a lot, I did the odd MC when I could but never a dedicated run.
Post BC I have found a bit more luck, seeing and downing all of Kara and Gruuls. I've also been able to see, but not see dead, Maggy, and VR.

Play times:

It's easier for me to list when I can't be on, so:

Monday from 5pm-10pm.
Thursday from 5pm-10pm.
Saturday from 1pm-10pm.

I realise that 3 nights a week of non-availability could potentially be an issue. But hey, no harm in applying right? afro
Look forward to hearing from you Very Happy
Endeavour
Endeavour

Back to top Go down

Paladin Application Empty Re: Paladin Application

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:46 am

Hello there Nick,

Thank you for application, was well read and conveyed a good attitude towards what we trying to acheive here, few minor concerns i have is that you may miss two raiding days on a standard schedule and you would miss time levelling, just need to clarification that you'd be ok to keep up with the pace etc. Apart from that the application is good overall, look forward to hearing from you shortly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Endeavour Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:58 am

Well the time levelling wouldn't be a problem, I can easily make up the time on my days off. Regarding the raiding schedule, I'm open to suggestions. Looking at the bigger picture, if those 2 days suit the guild, I'll just have to sit them out.
Endeavour
Endeavour

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:00 am

I'm sure theres a way we can work it later without it posing too many problems, thank you for your swift reply and i can safely say we can offer you a spot as a paladin within the guild, i look forward to reading your input soon.

Please feel free to add to our discussion forums and make yourself feel at home. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Endeavour Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:01 am

Thanks Smile
Endeavour
Endeavour

Back to top Go down

Post  Philoxenus Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:27 am

badass DPS person he is. also if you forget to buy beers at night, just have a conversation with this guy and you'll have the same impression!

Philoxenus

Back to top Go down

Post  Endeavour Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:32 am

Philoxenus wrote:badass DPS person he is. also if you forget to buy beers at night, just have a conversation with this guy and you'll have the same impression!

Was* Razz , badass healbot this time
Endeavour
Endeavour

Back to top Go down

Post  Moét Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:35 am

He is one of my best in-game friends and i love her playing style and he is really nice person.Very Happy

Moét

Back to top Go down

Post  Endeavour Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:38 am

Moét wrote:He is one of my best in-game friends and i love her playing style and he is really nice person.Very Happy

Just to clarify, I am male, not a 'her-he', and I think we've spammed the app forums enough Razz
Endeavour
Endeavour

Back to top Go down

Post  Moét Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:39 am

ROFL! Yea sorry for spam Sad

Moét

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down