Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock App

2 posters

Go down

Warlock App Empty Warlock App

Post  Strapping Young Lad Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:17 pm

Name: Tom
Nationality: English

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Im Tom from England, Been playing WoW for 4 years now, Got a bit bored of my old chars which are Priest and Rogue, So now im going to retire that account, Buy myself the WoW battlechest and start a fresh, hopefully with you guys Smile

Class your wanting to roll and why: Warlock, Because Ive always liked the look of them, not only because the own in PvP but because I like how they are in raids, Ive watched my ex-guild Warlocks in Raids and thought wow them spells rock! Also I love pet classes and cloth wearing Smile

Reason for re-rolling: Want to start fresh ditch my old chars, Want the fun back in the game and only way to is to do the game all over again Very Happy

Previous raiding experience: MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20/40, Naxx, Kara and Gruul.

Play times: I usally play anytime, mainly 1pm til 1am each day, depending on what im doing Smile

Strapping Young Lad

Back to top Go down

Warlock App Empty Re: Warlock App

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:27 pm

Hello there Tom,

Thanks for your application, i think im safe in saying we can offer you a spot in the guild at this point, your lack of TBC experience shouldnt be too much of a problem as you stated you have done AQ40/Naxx which hold some of the best encounters i've had the pleasure to raid.

Please make yourself at home and add to our discussion forum, looking forward to reading your input. Welcome.

(Will also change you to "member" rank now)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down